Tuesday, June 28, 2022

AAPL Studio Auction

"Cascade," oil on panel, 9x12
Last year The American Artists Professional League (AAPL) held a successful online auction of member works, and I was happy to be included. The event is happening again on Bidsquare in July (16-26th). If you click on the link you can review the 88 lots included. My own work, "The Golden Hour," (bottom) is by sheer coincidence Lot 1 in the auction. If you're interested in the work, I'd suggest you bid online for an opportunity to own it at a much lower price than quoted on my website.

As a bonus offer, "Cascade" is now available via email bidding starting at $200. If you've an interest, contact me by email: gary@garyhoff.com. Highest bid win. (Follow the link to see the usual price. You could own this one, framed, at a bargain.)

"The Golden Hour," oil on panel, 16x12


No comments:

Post a Comment