![]() |
| "The Trail," oil on panel, 9x12 |
I set up my easel in the shade of one of these enormous trees that surround the lake and enjoyed a cool south breeze as I worked. This was completed on the spot.
A site for rumblings and ruminations about traditional oil painting, art, aesthetics, and the wider world of art. And for posting examples of my current and past work too. If you have an interest purchasing a work, or want to commission a portrait, or if you just want to talk about art, drop me an email at ghoff1946@gmail.com. All writing and original art on this site is copyright Gary L. Hoff, all rights reserved. All other images are copyright their respective owners.
![]() |
| "The Trail," oil on panel, 9x12 |
I set up my easel in the shade of one of these enormous trees that surround the lake and enjoyed a cool south breeze as I worked. This was completed on the spot.
No comments:
Post a Comment